Here’s a quick and fun way to make favor cups for your family’s Easter table!
– Colorful paper baking cups – 2 per favor cup for stability
– Small strips of paper, card stock works well. (Suggested size: 8.5″x0.5″)
– Glue or tape
– Easter grass
1. Using markers write Easter greetings or your family’s names on the small strips of paper.
2. Place a strip of paper inside one set of two baking cups. Repeat for each favor cup.
3. Glue or tape the strip of paper to the favor cup if desired.
4. Add Easter grass and treats.
5. Set them on your Easter table at each person’s place.